• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

UrGeNt

Reaction score
From which book shall I prepare for

i) Islamiyat

ii) History

iii) Geography

Help will be appreciated :)

Reaction score
For Islamyat You have various books like:
1. Ghulam Shabbir
2. Farkhanda Noor
3. Yasmeen Malik
4. Dr. Iftikhar

Select any two or three... My favourites are 2 and 3

For History... No one beats Nigel Kelly LATEST EDITION. But do keep Farooq Bajwa for further reference,

For Geography... I would recommend Huma Naz Sethi only

Note that the past papers available in the market for these subjects are totally incomprehensible and do not follow CIE format. ALWAYS use markschemes available on Xtremepapers.

Reaction score
isl : frkhnda noor nd iftikhar one
history : nigel kelly , nigel smith ( i did from nigel kelly .. the green one) and yes do buy latest editions)
geograhy: huma naz sethi ... good book (again i did from it)

corretcly said...........some answers in published are not up to the mark.......some are good answers but to be on the safe side refer to the official cie published MS nd ER nd PP ...........

Reaction score
Islamiat:: Yasmeen Malik, Dr.ifitikhar
History: ONLY Nigel kelly
Geography: One and only Huma Naz Sethi

Reaction score
The main thing isn't reading a lot from books, its a part only. Make sure you do the pastpapers, and u know how to write, the skill should be polished. Read the examiner reports and Marking schemes too.
Rest than that, you have been recommended correct books. Any further questions can be posted for assistance.

Reaction score
Thanks Guys ........ But I am having a little confusion that weather to choose Yasmeen Malik or Dr Iftikhar book

Reaction score
Iftikhar one....cuz there is some material givn in that book which no other book has like some battles etc

Reaction score
and do refer to the syllabus........... do only the specified topics (like specified battles) from different books............instead of only reading and memorizing from the whole books :) :)