• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT!!!! WRITING IN EXAM BAR CODES BY MISTAKE????

Reaction score
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I WROTE BY MISTAKE ON THE BARCODE OF THE EXAM??

Reaction score
that may be a problem it clearly says on the front of the paper DO NOT WRITE IN ANY BARCODES.

Reaction score
i didnt ... a friend of mine did ... & their rlly afraid , it was just a line ... by mistake ...

Reaction score
Guys Writing the answer under the space provided for answer since i wrote a wrong answer and had to erase it in math and writing below the lines in english listening after i ran out of space is it ok ?

Reaction score
Guys Writing the answer under the space provided for answer since i wrote a wrong answer and had to erase it in math and writing below the lines in english listening after i ran out of space is it ok ?
i think its alrite as long its due to a relevant reason
either u rite underneath yr wrong answer or in the blank page if its provided

Reaction score
You are clearly infromed not the write on the barcodes since when the paper is scanned, the area out of hte margin does not get read by the computer!

Reaction score
It maybe a problem, but they're smart and they put two bar codes, one infront and one at the last page.
My friend needed an additional page and the invigilatior punched over the barcode to tie the paper up.
Then she told us not to worry cause they have another one at the back.

But if you wrote on both, you're not screwed all that much either!
they barcodes have numbers on top, which can be typed in when the barcode scannerdoesnt pickup the code.

so relax. BUT NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

Reaction score
i think its a problem...it wont be scanned and hence your friends wont get the marks....why would any1 do it when it says on every page "DO NOT WRITE IN BAR CODES" theres a paper code and then a page code too for every page of the question paper...anyways...good luck to whoever did it :p

Reaction score
Guys, also that i had been told that i should write my name and candidate number on every page in answear booklet, but i didnt't, will that been marked!!

Reaction score
Guys, also that i had been told that i should write my name and candidate number on every page in answear booklet, but i didnt't, will that been marked!!
yes...you dont need to write it on every page of the booklet..only extra supplements

Reaction score
Seriously , What does Barcode actually mean.....
the papers are scanned and rechecked by moderators so its needed for that...i guess the name on the first page of the booklet is corresponding to every page of the booklet using the barcode

Reaction score
So, what does do not write in any barcode mean, because during the test, i didn't see any barcode!!!! and if i wrote my answears above or beneath the line which has been provided, will the writting be graded?

Reaction score
of cours it will be ,, U guys need to chill out it was by mistake it doesn't matter that much they take care of the papers rejected by the computer so chiillll,, ou an be careful next time..!

Reaction score
Huh.... thank you, because i have been told by my teacher that if i didn't wrote on the line, they wouldn't going to count, and he also scared me that if i wrote too much means that i must be wrong because examiners are not expecting me to write more than the line, i hope it would be ok/........