• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent; Please help me in getting my results

Reaction score
Tomorrow, the raw scores for the Jan 2013 Edexcel International GCSE Examination will be out. However, since I took the exams as a private candidate, I cannot get my resutls from a school or a college. I searched for websites through which I can get my results from by tomorrow; I found Resultplus and Resultplus direct but I cannot access neither of them because only authorized people can access them (with a username and a password). Therefore, I would appreciate much if someone could help me in getting a valid account or at least check for my results tomorrow (in this case I will send you my candidate number and centre number).

Thank you

Reaction score
Tomorrow, the raw scores for the Jan 2013 Edexcel International GCSE Examination will be out. However, since I took the exams as a private candidate, I cannot get my resutls from a school or a college. I searched for websites through which I can get my results from by tomorrow; I found Resultplus and Resultplus direct but I cannot access neither of them because only authorized people can access them (with a username and a password). Therefore, I would appreciate much if someone could help me in getting a valid account or at least check for my results tomorrow (in this case I will send you my candidate number and centre number).

Thank you
You have to go to the british council from where you registered for the exam...they will provide you with the grade sheet..

Reaction score
You have to go to the british council from where you registered for the exam...they will provide you with the grade sheet..
Thank you. I know that I should go to the British Council but then currently I am at a far place from the capital city where it is located. I will go there eventually after a three weeks. However, I want to know my results by tomorrow. So, you see, I need someone to check my results for me.

Reaction score
Thank you. I know that I should go to the British Council but then currently I am at a far place from the capital city where it is located. I will go there eventually after a three weeks. However, I want to know my results by tomorrow. So, you see, I need someone to check my results for me.
Erm!!!...i guess thts the only way...u have any friend n the capital city? He might check it for you.

Reaction score
Naa it was IGCSE. I mentioned that in my first post^.

I will be doing some AS and one AS/A2 this May inshallah.

Reaction score
Oooo man!!!!! Are u prepared!!!!?????
No. I have started just two weeks ago. Well, now I am about to finish C2 Maths. Just to tell you how capable I am, I finished C1 in one week (I wasn't studying C1 alone), did a whole paper and got a 69/75, finishing in an hour. Maths is not a problem for me Inshallah. I will also put lots of effort on the rest, especially in English.

You know, I am the one surprised of the many people in this forum doing only 4/5 units over a long time!? They don't use their time and brains efficiently.

Reaction score
No. I have started two weeks ago. Well, now I am about to finish C2 Maths. Just to tell you how capable I am, I finished C1 in one week, did a whole papers, and got a 69/75, finishing in an hour. Maths is not a problem inshallah. I will also put lots of effort on the rest, especially English.

You know, I am the one surprised of the many people in this forum doing only 4/5 units over a long time!?
Erm!! I believe ur an extraordinary student then...but donot get OVER CONFIDENT....its an advice...upto u..:)i hope u dont mess up...

Reaction score
Erm!! I believe ur an extraordinary student then...but donot get OVER CONFIDENT....its an advice...upto u..:)i hope u dont mess up...
As far as I know, I know myself better than any human being, but I'll take your advise. I won't become OVER confident. I always leave everything with Allah and work hard till the last minute Inshallah. That is my policy.

Anyways, thank you very much for your advice.

P.S I am not an extraordinary student. There are plenty of my likes and better around where I am.