• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent need of your assistance !!

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikom guys,
I'll just get straight into this! I did my IGCSE's and got 2 A* and 6 A's and currently doing AS BIology and Chemistry! And someone suggested I do SAT's ! I just finished grade 11! So is it advisable for me to do SAT's now? And based on my Igcse grades can I get a good score in SAT's! It would be great if someone could fill me in on this! Thank you in advance !!!!

Reaction score
Walaikum as salaam

Is you are planning to give sat subject tests then I think it is not a good idea to give exam just right now since even though the books say that you need first year of high school but actually after giving the exam on this 4 th of may I have realized that you not only need complete a levels but some other parts too.
Also the sat maths test should not be hard for some one who has passed olevels with such flying colours like you but I surmise that English will be hard for you . But if you are good at English you can write an exam even now. Also sat Is not the main score of your life and even if you fail, which is very unlikely , you can simply choose to hide your scores :) hope my answer helped.

Reaction score
Yes it did! Thank you so much! Well my AS chemistry exam is tomorrow so I probably wont be doing SAT's now, maybe the next SAT session! Do I need SAT1 and SAT2??

Reaction score
Well it depends where you plan to apply. If you are a Pakistani and want to apply in lums then you can opt for SAT 1 but for other units you can have sat 2 that to only for medical and engineering :)

Reaction score
Kindly explain me your situation completely so I can assist you further :)

Reaction score
I took maths phy chem bio as my a level subjects. To apply for engineering and medical I wrote sat 2 exam.

Reaction score
Well, Im applying in egypt, I wanted to do medicine and they have really high standards, you need at least 6 A* to get in! and 2 AS subjects! So i was thinking if I could score more than that in SAT and be able to get in that would be amazing!

Reaction score
I do not know if Egyptian universities accept SAT. To see which SAT you should write, you will have to refer to the sites of the universities you are planning to apply to. I found SAT2 harder than a levels :) best of luck