• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT INFORMATION REQUIRED!PLZZ HELP

Reaction score
Guys!i recently got my A levels result and it really isn't that good.my resuts were:i got B in chemistry,a C in biology and a U in physics.now i want to apply for swinburne university of malaysia in the biotechnology course.they say that the minimum requirement for you to get admitted is that u must have 7 points.the criteria goes like this A=5 points B=4 points C=3 points D=2 points and E=1 point.as u can see,i already have 7 points.but will my U in physics be a problem for me applying?sum1 plzz help me with this ASAP!

Reaction score
As salam mu alikum,
This is Walid. I'm a student from Saudi Arabia. I'm planning to join uni. in pakistan in the coming year. So, i want to know that what are the documents that is need to have at the time of registration. I have done O'levels and currently i'm doing A'Levels.Do i have to show/provide my AS (A levels subsidiary) result at the time of registration for entry test?

Reply as soon as possible.

Regards,

Reaction score
As salam mu alikum,
This is Walid. I'm a student from Saudi Arabia. I'm planning to join uni. in pakistan in the coming year. So, i want to know that what are the documents that is need to have at the time of registration. I have done O'levels and currently i'm doing A'Levels.Do i have to show/provide my AS (A levels subsidiary) result at the time of registration for entry test?

Reply as soon as possible.

Regards,
You must go and check their websites ... well pakistan does not require much documentation