• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent!!! ICT..

Reaction score
GUYS!
Learn chapter 8!
Lot of shit comes from there!
Just remember, 80% above is an A. And our practicals are 60% !

Reaction score
i have some powerpoint presentations. hope they help

Attachments

• ICT- Part2.rar
    5.5 MB · Views: 48
Reaction score
i hate the difficult words they use in the question..i mean like defraud instead of trick..etc....so i am only afraid if they will use hard word in paper 1.....eg if they say:
tick two "|(*hard word* that means 'safty')| measures when using pc in the following:
  1. dont drink or eat while near pc
  2. take regular break
  3. put cables under the carpet
  4. use anti-glare screen
the answer will be the first and third but what happens if u dont know that hard word (maybe u think it means health)...or maybe u gonna answer one health and one safty measure..i.e use the tactic "gain half better than lose all if u ain't sure bout it"

i dont wanna use that anw xD so can an1 pls give me a range of hardwords or wirdo words that can come or came be4.
ty

Reaction score
Well usually there are no hard words for safety or health that should confuse you. They use fairly simple words. Remember you can ask your invigilator for any clarification needed, but nothing to do with the answers. Im sure that asking the meaning of a word would not be a problem.