• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT!!! I NEED HELP!! PLEASE DESPERATE HERE D':

Reaction score
I wanted to change my test from dec 1st to january 26th and i did the whole test date changing process and even made the payment BUT just when i made the payment and got a text from the bank that it was successful, a notice comes on the website that there was a problem with the website SO EVEN THOUGH I PAID $26 I STILL DID NOT GET MY NEW ADMISSION TICKET, i emailed them twice but i didn't get any reply yet, and now i don't know what to do, i was registered for tomorrow but now i don't know if i am or not and i CAN'T give the test tomorrow, i tried to contact them but the phone phone number is not working, WHAT DO I DO? :'(

Reaction score
admission ticket is must required for a candidate to sit of the exam. ur situation is pretty messy, should have planned in a better way. still don't freak out. if you have the previous ticket,i.e, the one for 1st dec, then go and see if u can give the exam, at least it would be the best experience of sat. if it changes to 26th feb then chill :D

Reaction score
I cant appear for the dec 1st test because i have a problem with my passport :/ But do you think i should still go and check it out and see if i can talk to them?

Reaction score
yes u should go. try to bring any form of identification like national id, driver license or at least school id. good luck!