• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT!: How to study for Chemistry AS-Level

Reaction score
I am giving Chemistry AS-Level for next November & I really wanna do well :) , I wanna know how to study for it. I already finished 5 chapters with my course teacher & sadly I was unable to study due to vacation... Can someone PLS HELP!

Reaction score
Dude! Study everything that is in the syllabus! If possible then solve all the past papers... from 2011 to 2002!! you will see many repeated questions in both the mcq and structure q.papers! I suggest you to memorize some lot of the important questions and their answers.... Memorize all the reactions of Organic Chemistry.. a flowchart that will always come at the end of paper 2 and it is effing hard :| also.. study the isomerism chapter well! It is important! :|

Reaction score
Ok thanks guys! I already memorised most of the reactions in organic chemistry! Question is 1-2 months enough to finish studying & practicing for the syllabus to get A*?

Reaction score
hmmm...... you must understand the reactions as well as memorizing them. Do all the papers from 2002-2012 and then older papers if you have time
The more the questions, the better you get

I cant say definitively about A* though. It depends on your practical paper as well (which is tough)

Reaction score
hmmm...... you must understand the reactions as well as memorizing them. Do all the papers from 2002-2012 and then older papers if you have time
The more the questions, the better you get

I cant say definitively about A* though. It depends on your practical paper as well (which is tough)
TY Alot ^.^