• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT HELP!

Reaction score
Hey can someone explain me the whole concept of vital capacity and tidal volume ?
How do we calculate it ?
Thank you.

Reaction score
tidal volume is amount of air that u inhale on any given breath...whereas vital capacity is different..it requires u to take as much deep breath as u can...and exhale as much as u can...concerned bout calculation....i dont any calculations bout these things...we jus measure vital capacity using spirometer..thats it..and i guess u r talking bout ventilation rate for calculation,..

Reaction score
and for ventilation rate ..its given by....tidal volume * breaths per minute!!

Reaction score
post a question means>??? attachments?? if yes...then..this is how u do.!! click to quick reply..and u can see Full Editor right there....and from there...one box appears..scroll down,,..u can see Upload attachment where u can see "save draft" "preview" " submit and all....so click on " upload attachment and post there....!!

Reaction score
I haven't downloaded the past papers so how can i attach it ? i do em online.

Reaction score
take a screenshot of the question using the printscreen button on your keyboard, edit it in paint to take just the question and not the whole screen... or if u use windows 7 then use the snipping tool. attach this picture as mrpaudel said... and you can just click the post reply button instead of quick reply then full editor... but u end up in the same place so no worries :)