• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT HELP!!

Reaction score
Okay Im posting it in the wrong place cx im not getting any response in the Uni Discussions :cautious:
Im a dual national living in Pak. I've done GCSE from UK and A levels from Pak. It said on my GCSE Equivalence Certificate that 'a dual/Pakistani student passing O levels from Abroad and A levels from Pak must also pass urdu,isl and Pak studies too!
BUT alot of people said Dual nationals DONT!
AND
the IBCC website has a doc CLEARLY stating :

Consequent upon its consideration in 11th Inter Provincial Education Ministers’ Conference held on January 22, 2007 at Islamabad, following decision has been made:

i) Exemption of Compulsory subjects namely Islamiyat, Urdu and Pakistan Studies to Pakistani origin dual nationality holder students Passing GCE ‘O’ Level or Equivalent Foreign qualification from Schools based in Pakistan.
i) The students having dual nationality will be treated at par with foreign nationals for grant of Equivalence Certificates by the IBCC.
NOW WHAT? :confused:
Which one is right ? Its UNFAIR that i have to do those 3 subjects man Im already repeating A2 :p