• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent help required

Reaction score
See Guys Iam Giving Alevls Im Mayjune chemistry And Physcis And Maths So For Physics And Chemistry I Have Missed Some Practicles In School Like 5 For Physics And 3-4 For Chemistry So Are There Any Website Or Books Or Should I Join a Practicle Centre To Take Some Practicle Classes please urgently help guys

Reaction score
buy the CHEMISTRY 5TH EDITION by JGR BRIGGS.. it has many calculation examples for chemistry practicals. and try viewing videos on you tube they explain some parcticals too there.
hope this helped you! good luck! :) :good:

Reaction score
So not other book some sort of practicle book with experiments more than calculation or any tutorials of experiment please helppp

Reaction score
i do have one but its not available in your country.. try finding it its PRACTICAL CHEMISTRY by FAZILA B.S. MAUDARBOCUS

Reaction score
definetly buy the book i recomended above its very good for theory notes and for physics buy the international a level physics book by chris mee..