• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT HELP ON HOW TO STUDY FOR ECONOMICS P3

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Anyway, the economics paper 3 exam is tomorrow and im not really sure how to study for it. Does anyone have any tips or notes specifically for paper 3 as it would help A LOT, or if someone could just explain the most effective way of studying for p3.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Man it is like english comprehension and you need to apply what you have learned.
A simple example of what I am saying is you two brothers one of age 18 and the other is 2 years smaller then him
and then a question is asked how old is the young brother then you need to understand what you read and apply your
mathematical skills
I know what I wrote may be funny but trust me thats the way you need to answer
You need also comprehensive skills.

Reaction score
Simply do past papers because in this paper you simply need the knowledge and then you have to be able to apply the theories. Remember that most questions and topics to appear in this examination have already appeared before (topics).

Just go over some past papers with mark schemes and you'll be fine!!

:)