• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT HELP NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
PLZZZZZ anyone give me answers of these questions.i request all of u !!!!!

Why was ayub khan forced to resign in 1969? [7]

how successful were ayub khan's economic and agricultural policies? give reasons for answer.[14]

Reaction score
1. Why was Ayub Kahn forced to resign in 1969?

Answer: He could not successfully balance the needs of an East Pakistan who wanted autonomy based on the rights of Bengalis and ensuring the needs of the Pakistan Military. He also came down harshly on anti-government protesters, which in his eyes was the impetus to a Civil War. He simply stated in his resignation "He could not rule over the downfall of his country".

^ Material mainly found online, I am not very knowledgeable about this subject, so sorry if this is not useful to you.

Second question, I have no idea! sorry! :) good Luck with whatever you need it for though.

Reaction score
i am mentally prepared to do all what is good for me so i will do everything which will grant me good grades (A*/A) !!!!!! so plzzzzzzzz help me as i m really bad in islamyat and average to good in pak studies.....

Reaction score
i am mentally prepared to do all what is good for me so i will do everything which will grant me good grades (A*/A) !!!!!! so plzzzzzzzz help me as i m really bad in islamyat and average to good in pak studies.....

Well then I would advise reading the textbook, making notes, and doing past papers.

Reaction score
i dont only read,i try to memorize every single detail in islamyat but still i get low marks because i dont know how to construct an answer and how to begin and end the answer in such a beautiful way despite having the content in my mind !!!!!!

Reaction score
i dont only read,i try to memorize every single detail in islamyat but still i get low marks because i dont know how to construct an answer and how to begin and end the answer in such a beautiful way despite having the content in my mind !!!!!!

Okay, that's cool. Don't worry, I can try and help you with that. I think the main idea is to have an amount of points for each question, say you have a 4 mark question, have 4-5 points ready. Summarise your answer in the beginning sentences, make your point and opinion, and then conclude your answer. Again, doing loads of past papers will help with this. Try looking to see if you can find any 'Exemplar' answers online, some people write out the A* answers for some questions, then you can see what they should look like. If you go to school, maybe ask your teachers for these?
Hope this helps! :)

Reaction score
CAN U GIVE THE LINK FOR 'Exemplar' answers online OR DO U KNOW ANY SPECIFIC BOOK FOR THIS !!!!!!!