• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

urgent help needed!

Reaction score
i want to know that in the first islamic community, is it necessary to do the 12 imams.....or can we skip them......i did not find any ques on imams in past papers.....but it is in the books and in syllabus as well......has anyone done it?

Reaction score
well you can skip them, but its better to do that, because u get a better choice option, however, check the guess papers, there is something about them in his guess so just do that, like only three or something.

Reaction score
well you can skip them, but its better to do that, because u get a better choice option, however, check the guess papers, there is something about them in his guess so just do that, like only three or something.

plz upload islamiat guess paper :)

Reaction score
i want to know that in the first islamic community, is it necessary to do the 12 imams.....or can we skip them......i did not find any ques on imams in past papers.....but it is in the books and in syllabus as well......has anyone done it?
do first 3 Imam's and Imam mehdi.. and to be even more on the safe side to Imam 4 and 6