• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent help needed.!!(pleasee)))

Reaction score
Hello guys...

I just got my AS result and i am totally shattered and shaken by the grades i got.

iIwas expecting straight As in phy,chem,math,eco.. bcz worked very hard and nailed each and everythng of the course and moreover my papers went realy realy well ,but i ended up geting 3Cs and a D in chemistry.

I was thinkng of comitng suicide.... bcz.. frstly i didnt get good grades and secondly my dream of going abroad seems to faded away...but thn my parents encouraged me and said tht is not the end of the world .......and everythng hapens , hapens for the good//

Now i going to retake for all 4 subjects..as i thnk rchckng isnt a wise option......

So guys,can you please tell me hw should i go preparing for these subjcts....... as i have already practicsd all the past paers and have learnt each and everythgn that is the required for the syllabus and going to study them again is just a nightmare for me...

Please guys tell me hw should i brng bck the confidence in me and how shud i prepare for the retakes.

and one more thing i hve my SAT on 5th of oct ...so wht do u guys thnk.... i should postpone it or should give it a try for practice in october.

i know i hv writen some useless things on this post.....but seriously i needed someone to whom i can share my feeling and i found my XPF fellas as the most trustworhty friends.

Reaction score
firstly ders no need to worry about as getting bad results dosent means dat you arent capable. it might just be a bad day in your life.
what i suggest is that seek advice from your teachers as they know your capabilities better than anyone elese. ask them how to go about and follow the past.
no about your sat thing if you are giving A2 as well as AS in october then you should definately postpone your dates

Reaction score
firstly ders no need to worry about as getting bad results dosent means dat you arent capable. it might just be a bad day in your life.
what i suggest is that seek advice from your teachers as they know your capabilities better than anyone elese. ask them how to go about and follow the past.
no about your sat thing if you are giving A2 as well as AS in october then you should definately postpone your dates
Well!! thnks for ur advic
e.....

Reaction score
jst chill my frnd.............. I can understand abt ur depression bt da thing is go through them jst a bit and bring out da total confidence in u
this would totally help u and most importantly consult to ur teachers ;)

Reaction score
Hello guys...

I just got my AS result and i am totally shattered and shaken by the grades i got.

iIwas expecting straight As in phy,chem,math,eco.. bcz worked very hard and nailed each and everythng of the course and moreover my papers went realy realy well ,but i ended up geting 3Cs and a D in chemistry.

I was thinkng of comitng suicide.... bcz.. frstly i didnt get good grades and secondly my dream of going abroad seems to faded away...but thn my parents encouraged me and said tht is not the end of the world .......and everythng hapens , hapens for the good//

Now i going to retake for all 4 subjects..as i thnk rchckng isnt a wise option......

So guys,can you please tell me hw should i go preparing for these subjcts....... as i have already practicsd all the past paers and have learnt each and everythgn that is the required for the syllabus and going to study them again is just a nightmare for me...

Please guys tell me hw should i brng bck the confidence in me and how shud i prepare for the retakes.

and one more thing i hve my SAT on 5th of oct ...so wht do u guys thnk.... i should postpone it or should give it a try for practice in october.

i know i hv writen some useless things on this post.....but seriously i needed someone to whom i can share my feeling and i found my XPF fellas as the most trustworhty friends.

Hey there!
I know what it feels like when you get grades of this sort- all sort of weird stuff comes in your mind: suicide first of all but again this is not the end of world. Believe me i too worked very very hard and ended up with a B, B and a C which were quiet unexpected. I expected a A, B,B. i almost convinced myself that i didn't work hard and up to the mark unless I came and read what majority of the students say- it's easy for those who scored A*'s and A's that CIE can't make a mistake or something but with due respect i would like to say that they are all wrong- just because you guys scored excellent and are satisfied with your results doesn't mean everyone here is....and i would suggest that instead of rechecking, just repeat them- yes it seems a nightmare at first but when you are actually down with your books, you actually start liking it. I know what it feels like when you have to repeat the same thing over and over again- but then everything happens for a reason- we just don't know it! So start with remembering God, have faith on AL- Mighty and hopefully you'll succeed :)

Reaction score
Hello guys...

Well, Do not worry about results as well as your concepts are Ok. Make another try, Stereotyping is not right. Look at your objectives and match it with your grades.

Reaction score
Hello guys...

Please call me To guide you
here is my number but i can only help you to get A in Economics.