• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT help needed: Is it better to do AS and A2s separately than doing it in one go? Please vote

Is it better to do AS and A levels together?

• Total voters
Reaction score
assalamu alaikum people. please reply to this thread asap. I badly need the answers to decide. :) thanks in advance
I'm doing it for the first time but the thing is I sort of have financial problems and we're trying to minimise costs as much as possible. Besides stress, is there any other benefit in doing AS separately?

Reaction score
You'll fail both. Unless you are a very very good student. I don't even care if you've an excellent school and multiple tuitions available. You NEED to be a practiced diligent smart student with a great work ethic because you're literally doubling your work load compared to the average student.

Its not impossible. Just very hard. Be prepared. Start early and start serious; hit the ground running.

Reaction score
You'll fail both. Unless you are a very very good student. I don't even care if you've an excellent school and multiple tuitions available. You NEED to be a practiced diligent smart student with a great work ethic because you're literally doubling your work load compared to the average student.

Its not impossible. Just very hard. Be prepared. Start early and start serious; hit the ground running.

Dude why being so pessimist?