• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent help for Business Studies

Reaction score
HI there.. I just wanna ask can I complete AS level Business Studies in 2 months???
P.s i did not give BS in Olevel.. but i gave AS-level ECO and ACC and got A's in both.
So can i do it? plz help me

Reaction score
I'd say that it's a risky decision, I got an A grade in Business in my AS this year and I had to work hard for it, despite of my commerce background.
Some really good students in my class ended up getting a B grade in Business too. Though, the subject matter itself is pretty easy in Business Studies, the course is lengthy and it's more on the qualitative side, so your language and understanding skills must be up to the mark.
While, I would still say that nothing is impossible, 2 months seem to be a very short time for the purpose intended.

Reaction score
Amen to that. Merely learning the subject content by heart won't levy you with an 'A' grade. You need to practise developing analytical and evaluative skills. Here's one suggestion from my side: Always try to look for the 'other side of the picture' which would ultimately help you derive points for analysis (weighing up advantages versus the disadvantages) and work out an appropriate conclusion to a given situation. Reverting to the original purpose of my post, yes, it is an achievable feat but be prepared to burn all the midnight oil you have.