• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

urgent help for bio unit 3b..

Reaction score
plzzz help.... i dont know wht should i do to solve tht research in bio u 3b..can someone guide me how to do it..i know it is a kind of comprehension bt still need some help....plz helppp me..on 6 may 2014 i m having bio u 3b..plz help me as soon as possible,,,,:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
Solve research? I don't know what you are talking about. All I gotta say is, solve many Unit 3B papers and hopefully you'll do great in the exams.

Reaction score
plzzz help.... i dont know wht should i do to solve tht research in bio u 3b..can someone guide me how to do it..i know it is a kind of comprehension bt still need some help....plz helppp me..on 6 may 2014 i m having bio u 3b..plz help me as soon as possible,,,,:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

bruh! first of all calm down! i am clearly aware of the paper you are talking about, the comprehension etc... now do this:
1) revise the bio u3 experiments (there are about 9)
2) now come to papers..do all of them from June 2009!
all i can say is that once do u the above 2 there is no power that can stop u from getting the A you deserve..

Good Luck!

It really helped me..to add..i am sitting the same exam :)