• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent Help‏

Reaction score
I registered for upcoming November exams privately. Today I received my statement of entry and it contains a spelling mistake. The centre name is written as: "BRITISH COUNCIL KARACHI PRIVATE CANDIDAT". I want to know whether I would be allowed to enter the hall with this mistake and whether the same spelling would be published on my certificate?? Please help me as soon as possible because I don't want any inconvenience on exam day. Moreover I also didn't receive the Username and password for checking my result. PLZ help me urgently as my exam is on 12th Oct.

Reaction score
Well...talk to the british council for the spelling mistake...!! they would suggest u..what u should do.....!! i think it should not make any trouble....!! and..bout username and password.....u can collect the result from the british council......!! u dont need username and password!

Reaction score
Man they are not replying to my mail, nor they are picking up the fone :(