• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

[URGENT] Disappointment in bio AS

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
So our school started off today, and I asked my teacher to show me what grades I got in the individual components in Bio AS. I got a C in p11, A in p21, and C in p31 and over all I got a B. I really need an A in bio, what do you suggest I should do? Should I work hard for my A2 or do I resit this November?

I have to submit all my paper work tomorrow if I do want to resit. Please advice me on what's the best thing to do?

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
So our school started off today, and I asked my teacher to show me what grades I got in the individual components in Bio AS. I got a C in p11, A in p21, and C in p31 and over all I got a B. I really need an A in bio, what do you suggest I should do? Should I work hard for my A2 or do I resit this November?

I have to submit all my paper work tomorrow if I do want to resit. Please advice me on what's the best thing to do?
what's your overall mark in bio? is it really close to an A?
if yes, then i'd advise you not to resit, and conc on the A2 bio more......
i know people who have pulled a grade from E to C! yes, i was shocked to hear but it's true!

Reaction score
what's your overall mark in bio? is it really close to an A?
if yes, then i'd advise you not to resit, and conc on the A2 bio more......
i know people who have pulled a grade from E to C! yes, i was shocked to hear but it's true!

Over all, I've gotten a B.

So here's how it goes-
Paper 1- C
Paper 2- A
Paper 3- C

What grades would I need in paper 4 and 5 in order to get an A in the Biology A level?

Reaction score
Over all, I've gotten a B.

So here's how it goes-
Paper 1- C
Paper 2- A
Paper 3- C

What grades would I need in paper 4 and 5 in order to get an A in the Biology A level?
bro my qn is what mark did you get in your statement of results? did you score 70s in bio or what? If you scored a mark that was close to the mark of grade A then you shouldn't consider re-sitting. I am currently giving my A2 as well, and teachers advised students not to resit if the have what we call a 'strong A', rather work hard on p4 and p5, and inshaALlah you can ace an overall A as a final grade!