• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

urduuuu????

Reaction score
examss are here!but i have no idea wat to do for urdu!!!shud i practise past papers or just read the model essays???
*confused*

Reaction score
read that many proverbs that u can remember n which r quite popular .....but also practice for the translation as it is always very difficult....for the translation the best thing is that read the passages given in shazia islam....!!!

Reaction score
Urdu comes from practice !! Believe me I failed in Urdu in previous grades but as I started practicing i became good !!
Do this
-Give 2 hours to Urdu daily
-Practice paper 1 one day and paper 2 the another this way you will have a balance.
Till having more than 20 days so 2 hours are more than enough !! Hope I helped :)

Reaction score
0nly 5 marks proverbs come so it is nt a very big tension....in 5 mai se 3 toh easy hi hote hai jo kissi normal insan ko bhi pata hoon gay....so just chill...!!!!

Reaction score
Muhammad Talha said:
0nly 5 marks proverbs come so it is nt a very big tension....in 5 mai se 3 toh easy hi hote hai jo kissi normal insan ko bhi pata hoon gay....so just chill...!!!!
and they are also the easy one

Reaction score
also practice wrtiting essays even before the exam
because sometimes while writing the paper u forget the spellings too!

Reaction score
spellings are the biggest difficulty I face as I forget even the simplest of words spelling !!

Reaction score
Yeah i use this thing but i might sound childish but such is our URDU callibre that we have to take this and do it.Ive done this and even my urdu teacher says yes u have improved in spelling as i had very few spelling errors.

Well it goes like this get someone ur parents if possible or any of ur sibling and then tell them to give u a dictation of the passages in any urdu book and then u write as u do at first ull feel like killing ur self but soon ull see a hope and improvement keep doin this and Inshaallah ull succeed in Urdu punctuation :p

CHILDISH EH LOL :p

Reaction score
I appreciate your efforts, scouselfc! Childish or not, in the end its the improvement that matters. Well done. :)
I hope I get my spellings right, too.