• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu vocabulary

Reaction score
Please post some good and strong common urdu words that might help.
Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
use words like infact, although, nevertheless. khair, anyways..there are connecting words...remember directions and mausam

my turn..

we have a choice between the two qstns in part 2..so i wanted to know is it ok if i practice mukalama and letter leaving speech and report?

bcoz so far i have seen this pair

mukalama or report
khat or taqreer
mukalama or khat..

they didnt give taqreeer and report together..so i was wondering whether it would be alright if i can leave both bcoz i heard both of them have high chances of losing marks.. if my way is not correct plz can anyone of u help me..only a week to go..May Allah help us......ya rab

Reaction score
use words like infact, although, nevertheless. khair, anyways..there are connecting words...remember directions and mausam

my turn..

we have a choice between the two qstns in part 2..so i wanted to know is it ok if i practice mukalama and letter leaving speech and report?

mukalama or report
khat or taqreer
mukalama or khat..

they didnt give taqreeer and report together..so i was wondering whether it would be alright if i can leave both bcoz i heard both of them have high chances of losing marks.. if my way is not correct plz can anyone of u help me..only a week to go..May Allah help us......ya rab

I have the same fear of Urdu.. that if speech and report came together.. it would be really bad.
i just asked my teacher for their pattern.. although I still havent practiced the pattern..

Reaction score
I have the same fear of Urdu.. that if speech and report came together.. it would be really bad.
i just asked my teacher for their pattern.. although I still havent practiced the pattern..

Its the same case here..I have practised letter and mukalama well..and i am unsure abt the other two..however if u get kindly post me! thanks

Good luck!

Reaction score

my turn..

mukalama or report
khat or taqreer
mukalama or khat..

Thanks for the help,Ill keep those points in mind.

Reaction score
oh i c..well i was thinking if (u wish) could we discuss general stuff on skype like...how u or me start mazmoon or mukalama, khat or report etc..this way we can make sure we are up to date...

Reaction score
oh i c..well i was thinking if (u wish) could we discuss general stuff on skype like...how u or me start mazmoon or mukalama, khat or report etc..this way we can make sure we are up to date...
I think we wont be able to talk cuz we both dont have much time to discuss things and I am definite that we will waste time more than usual,other than that you can discuss with me here or in inbox.

Reaction score
I think we wont be able to talk cuz we both dont have much time to discuss things and I am definite that we will waste time more than usual,other than that you can discuss with me here or in inbox.
oh ok! i am fine with it...btw do we have to write kirdar list in mukalama? and how do u count words in it? are we supposed to count the scene too....and in letter is the address counted as words?

Reaction score
oh ok! i am fine with it...btw do we have to write kirdar list in mukalama? and how do u count words in it? are we supposed to count the scene too....and in letter is the address counted as words?
In mukalama,we count all the words except those words which we write to describe the individual person like 'Aslam:..........,Abba:........' Youll not count these words.
Your talking about which we further describe the scene in brackets right?Ill see in the book and tell you.
No the address is not counted.

Reaction score
In mukalama,we count all the words except those words which we write to describe the individual person like 'Aslam:..........,Abba:........' Youll not count these words.
Your talking about which we further describe the scene in brackets right?Ill see in the book and tell you.
No the address is not counted.
Oh thanks

Reaction score
Hey can you tell me the pattern of writing a report?
You write in 3 paragraphs,firstly you begin by telling the introduction of the scene,date,area,what happened,how many people killed.
Then in the 2 paragraph you describe the whole scene.What happened,what was the cause,which people were involved,how did it happened.
Then in 3 paragraph you tell about the government or the police or medical aid which to help the victims.What will government provide the victims(like money or something to compensate for the death of the loved ones).
Also add a few lines about how to avoid these kind of accidents.
Hope I helped you. ^___^

Reaction score
You write in 3 paragraphs,firstly you begin by telling the introduction of the scene,date,area,what happened,how many people killed.
Then in the 2 paragraph you describe the whole scene.What happened,what was the cause,which people were involved,how did it happened.
Then in 3 paragraph you tell about the government or the police or medical aid which to help the victims.What will government provide the victims(like money or something to compensate for the death of the loved ones).
Also add a few lines about how to avoid these kind of accidents.
Hope I helped you. ^___^
Thankyou so much.