• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu Translation For Checking : Anyone good in urdu please check.

Reaction score
Here is a translation i attempted ( yea my handwriting is untidy but it is understandable so zoom in to see the ans) ive posted both the english version and the urdu version so please check it and MARK ME OUT OF 20

scan0012.jpgscan0014.jpg

Reaction score
18 ... but you were provided with the meanings of difficult english words ... ;)
BTW , Your writing is pathetic !

Reaction score
18 ... but you were provided with the meanings of difficult english words ... ;)
BTW , Your writing is pathetic !

well ofc i cant do translation without knowing meanings... as u can see i found out some from dictionary too... and yea my writing really sucks but it is readable right?? any suggestions how to improve my language or so (instead of writing)...?

Reaction score
The only suggestion for u is to try to write as neatly as u can, u can give almost half hour to this passage so I think u can make it very neat n one more thing wheneva u do the translation first read the passage twice then read each sentence n translate it. U may change the sentence structure when trnalsatin each sentence don't do it as it is in english, for exmple u cud have translated the 3rd sentence like:
jab tak inhen munasib khuraak di jae ye rozana andey deti rhti hain
Hope u understand, gud luck :) I have my urdu paper too :)

Reaction score
The only suggestion for u is to try to write as neatly as u can, u can give almost half hour to this passage so I think u can make it very neat n one more thing wheneva u do the translation first read the passage twice then read each sentence n translate it. U may change the sentence structure when trnalsatin each sentence don't do it as it is in english, for exmple u cud have translated the 3rd sentence like:
jab tak inhen munasib khuraak di jae ye rozana andey deti rhti hain
Hope u understand, gud luck :) I have my urdu paper too :)

Just going through ER's when i read this:
Candidates are not penalized for grammatical or spelling errors as long as the errors do not interfere with
communicating the meaning. The vast majority of candidates scored well on this question.

I am amazed at how lenient this is.Our tuition teacher has been teaching us so hard and we have done soooo many translations and she even cut marks for a single spelling mistake.I never had the idea that the checking was so lenient.

So my advice is right normal but neat and grammatically correct sentenced in Q1,2 and don't cut your marks trying to use too much high level urdu.Just keep it simple n the content should be good.You'll get good grades surely.

Reaction score
Just going through ER's when i read this:

I am amazed at how lenient this is.Our tuition teacher has been teaching us so hard and we have done soooo many translations and she even cut marks for a single spelling mistake.I never had the idea that the checking was so lenient.

So my advice is right normal but neat and grammatically correct sentenced in Q1,2 and don't cut your marks trying to use too much high level urdu.Just keep it simple n the content should be good.You'll get good grades surely.

yup i agree with u.. even my teacher in school is very strict.. she gives a 17/20 if u have written very will with one or 2 spelling erros only.. she only gives 18/20 if ur script has no problem.... i just think i should ensure that the tense of my sentences dont change and that i try to translate every phrase cuz in exam, there are overall 40 phrases divided by examiners which we dont know(sometimes a word carries 1 mark) so its important not to miss out.. btw learning as much english-urdu words currently especially common ones like names of animals,fruits,vegetables,flowers,etc