• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu Second Language Paper 1...

Reaction score
I also did idioms from 2004 onwards. And some idioms of Ankh(or ankhain), dil and some others i found in the dictionary while searching for the meaning of these idioms.
Could anyone please tell me the meaning and sentence for "Baat banana"?

Reaction score
shezi1995 said:
I also did idioms from 2004 onwards. And some idioms of Ankh(or ankhain), dil and some others i found in the dictionary while searching for the meaning of these idioms.

its too difficult to explain..it means baat sanwarna(smething like that) to make it up..

Reaction score
Guys, my translation was really pathetic, I didn't know any of the difficult words :( how many marks do you think I will get?

Reaction score
shezi1995 said:
lol it didn't come in the ppr so no tension now !!!

Reaction score
@abc123: They usually give 15-16 marks for translation if there are 7 or 8 mistakes..... So no worries :D

Reaction score
okay but I wrote pretty stupid stuff like for fishermen I wrote machli pakarne wale aadmi :D :p paper 2 was not so bad but I think I messed up a bit in idioms

Reaction score
abc123 said:
okay but I wrote pretty stupid stuff like for fishermen I wrote machli pakarne wale aadmi :D :p paper 2 was not so bad but I think I messed up a bit in idioms
lOl, same same. I did not know what boats were either, I wrote them as 'Samundari Jahaz' for fun :D :D. And apparently later my freinds told me that is what they call a ship :p :p

Reaction score
i wrote maaheegeer fr fishermen...but for some reason wrote machliyaan pakarnay waalee sanat for fishing industry :D

Reaction score
abc123 said:

u would get perfect marks for writing this as they just want too see that u get ith or not...even if u explain the meanin of word they consider it :) so no worries;-)

Reaction score
perfect1 said:
abc123 said:
lOl, same same. I did not know what boats were either, I wrote them as 'Samundari Jahaz' for fun :D :D. And apparently later my freinds told me that is what they call a ship :p :p

HAHA! thats what i wrote too :p and for fishing industry i wrote machlion wali sanat. Sea levels I wrote samandar ka paani which does not even make sense :D

Reaction score
FAHAD466 said:
abc123 said:

u would get perfect marks for writing this as they just want too see that u get ith or not...even if u explain the meanin of word they consider it :) so no worries;-)

Well, if thats the case then I will hopefully end up with an A or atleast a B

Reaction score
oh and for exports will this be right? doosre mulkon ko farokh ki jati hain

Reaction score
guys this would be the translations:
1. Fisherman: Macherey
2. Sea Level : Samundaree Satteh
3. Boat: Kashti

And fortunately i got average right!! Lets see what u guys wrote for average!

Reaction score
tahatehseen said:
guys this would be the translations:
1. Fisherman: Macherey
2. Sea Level : Samundaree Satteh
3. Boat: Kashti

And fortunately i got average right!! Lets see what u guys wrote for average!

ausat(an)

Reaction score
i don't remember what I wrote for average but whatever I wrote was nowhere near its meaning