• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu Second Language Paper 1...

Reaction score
Hey, Guyz how was ur Urdu paper...?? Mine was awesome... ;) :D Composition was Easy..... as we have already done languages in History lolz :p Moreover I attempted letter which was simple....... but wt was the urdu of ocean...?

Reaction score
mine also went good... for ocean fishes i wrote 'samundri machlian' both have the same meaning

Reaction score
Ocean is Behr... but u can also write it Samandar which is used for both Sea and Ocean.

but btw i wrote 220 words in the essay. how much do u think they ll deduct my marks for exceeding the limit?

Reaction score
Samandar is for sea and bahera aur bahr is for ocean...

For your 220 words @brains i think that they will deduct marks if your content points are not fulfilled in 200 words..if they are then there is no need to worry

Reaction score
According to the marking scheme the examiner would cancel anything more than 200 words in Q.1 :oops:
MINE PAPER WAS AWSUMM.. :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
What should i study in Urdu Paper 2 in MAHAWRAAT... its not possible to learn all of them in shazia islam in just one night....WHAT SHOULD I DO...please any advices :(

Reaction score
paper went awesome and yeah as Captain said dont discuss it if u r that iffy then jusr write how it went thats all nothing more then this no details.

Reaction score
@FAHAD466 : U shild have a quick eye on all the muhawrats.... ther r jst abt 500... So dont worry..... And paper mae itnae difficult Muhamarae nai aa tae :) :)

Reaction score
Mine went awsome too but in 1st question we could discuss all languages too..isnt it like english, spanish, chineseetc

Reaction score
no paper discussion MAAZ and yes mine went awsome except for taht translation which i always find difficult dont know why but lets wait till paper 2 arrives and hope muhawarat will be easy

Reaction score
if u r weak in any part do that also ill do a summary if i can and a tafheem thats all with MUHAWARAs galore

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, you can discuss it tomorrow after 4 p.m :)