• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu Second Language Help!! O levels. Urgent

Is Urdu Second Language o levels easy?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey guys, My Urdu is pretty weak.Or I think it is because I always get highest marks in my class and still I feel the teacher is being too line ant! Anyways, I was a bit distracted for past 4 months so I couldn't concentrate over Practicing Urdu.I got exams this year and its 5 months left.If I practice evreryday, will I get an A*? and what should I doo?? PLease reply I am freakning out!!

Reaction score
Hey guys, My Urdu is pretty weak.Or I think it is because I always get highest marks in my class and still I feel the teacher is being too line ant! Anyways, I was a bit distracted for past 4 months so I couldn't concentrate over Practicing Urdu.I got exams this year and its 5 months left.If I practice evreryday, will I get an A*? and what should I doo?? PLease reply I am freakning out!!
urdu second language is hell easy trust me n u cud definitely get an A* if u practise consistently during these months !! Best of luck :)

Reaction score
Don't worry , second language Urdu is pretty simple. Just practice at least 4 years' past papers and you will be fine.

Reaction score

I guess you should follow your teacher and exam tips that are real key to success. as i have damn good urdu. that i do poetry in it too. but i still got A. because there was some flaw in way of writing etc(home schooling you know.)

Along with. Get that 101 mahawarey book.i learnt mine from one 6 years ago. and start reading newspaper. novels obviously all in urdu. whenever you are free so your language will be improved too.

Better lang with good. technique can obviously get you A*.

Reaction score
I guess you should follow your teacher and exam tips that are real key to success. as i have damn good urdu. that i do poetry in it too. but i still got A. because there was some flaw in way of writing etc(home schooling you know.)

Along with. Get that 101 mahawarey book.i learnt mine from one 6 years ago. and start reading newspaper. novels obviously all in urdu. whenever you are free so your language will be improved too.

this 101 muhawara book is by?? i mean writer??

Reaction score

Wow...A* in Urdu !
It's very hard to get A* in Urdu as a Second lang !!
Here the highest is A ....Bcuz when u live out of Pak ur Urdu ! Gets totally weak :D Cause we don't speak urdu here !
So when some1 gets A ...It's too much here..Highest ;) :D

Reaction score
this 101 muhawara book is by?? i mean writer??
Well this is no specific book. but the best way to learn Mahawarey... These contain stories that end up showing the background of each MAHAWAREY. i guess i am wrong to expect you to find it as it was very unknown.. but well.
you should just read other literature.

Reaction score
Wow...A* in Urdu !
It's very hard to get A* in Urdu as a Second lang !!
Here the highest is A ....Bcuz when u live out of Pak ur Urdu ! Gets totally weak :D Cause we don't speak urdu here !
So when some1 gets A ...It's too much here..Highest ;) :D
well studying in almost Urdu-medium( English medium is just a name in metric) through out my life(till getting in O level off course) it did impressed me. just normally to get an A. and you know what.. I SWEAR i have given not more than half a month to Urdu. I had just done like 5 past paper of paper1 and Paper2 is what i saw a night before exam. to just see what pattern paper will come like.. and i swear there is no exaggeration. (when i swear i don't lie)

But after reading tonnes of urdu digests. writing several urdu poems( according to my critical mother 'BULAND PAYYE KI NAZMAAT.) writing often stories and having best urdu in house.first. paper seems easier than what i used to give in 3 class. i put such difficult words in it that i thought examiner might have to use dictionary to check it. then A (obviously due to lack of technique and presentation patterns etc thought in school. that i havn't got. ) was just cool. not hyper-cool.. however it is the best grade i have got yet.

Reaction score
well studying in almost Urdu-medium( English medium is just a name in metric) through out my life(till getting in O level off course) it did impressed me. just normally to get an A. and you know what.. I SWEAR i have given not more than half a month to Urdu. I had just done like 5 past paper of paper1 and Paper2 is what i saw a night before exam. to just see what pattern paper will come like.. and i swear there is no exaggeration. (when i swear i don't lie)

But after reading tonnes of urdu digests. writing several urdu poems( according to my critical mother 'BULAND PAYYE KI NAZMAAT.) writing often stories and having best urdu in house.first. paper seems easier than what i used to give in 3 class. i put such difficult words in it that i thought examiner might have to use dictionary to check it. then A (obviously due to lack of technique and presentation patterns etc thought in school. that i havn't got. ) was just cool. not hyper-cool.. however it is the best grade i have got yet.

hmmmmmmmmmm ! Well we have studied Urdu as a optional lang ...as it's not needed to take urdu here !! Unless u nt Pakistani :D
We r not allowed to speak our mother langs...so we alspeak eng ..Coming to home ..I don't talk much but I'm online so I reply in English, Arabic or sometimes Turkish and rarely Urdu ! :D
So I don't even get time to practice urdu !!

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmm ! Well we have studied Urdu as a optional lang ...as it's not needed to take urdu here !! Unless u nt Pakistani :D
We r not allowed to speak our mother langs...so we alspeak eng ..Coming to home ..I don't talk much but I'm online so I reply in English, Arabic or sometimes Turkish and rarely Urdu ! :D
So I don't even get time to practice urdu !!
turkish and arbic wow

Reaction score
Well this is no specific book. but the best way to learn Mahawarey... These contain stories that end up showing the background of each MAHAWAREY. i guess i am wrong to expect you to find it as it was very unknown.. but well.
you should just read other literature.
oh fine n also i guess reading so much abt muhawaras is not that imortant as the ones which comes in cmbridge r very common !!

Reaction score
urdu second language is hell easy trust me n u cud definitely get an A* if u practise consistently during these months !! Best of luck :)
im gvng olevel privtly n taking urdu second language ..so i need help that which refrence books are needed for it cox i hv the books that are of frst lang. n i came to knew that there are no books for secnd language.

Reaction score
im gvng olevel privtly n taking urdu second language ..so i need help that which refrence books are needed for it cox i hv the books that are of frst lang. n i came to knew that there are no books for secnd language.
it's a blue coloured book by Amir waheed qamar bt it's not very good although has the complete syllabus n pattern !!

Reaction score
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/o-level-notes-center.11138/ check here hope this helps :)

Reaction score
is writing some extra words beneath the given (printed) lines allowed in urdu paper 2, comprehension questions....... or the answer just depends on the matter we write in it whether we write extra or not....