• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu P1

How did your Urdu P1 Go?

• Awesome!

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Good

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • OK

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kill me now please! :(

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Shukar alhamdulillah(only a minute expression for gratitude tht i can give)....it was superlative of excellent...

Reaction score
come on, there were hardly any points for the mukalma, the report was waaaaay easier....
i would agree with funky brat where the translation is concerned...it was easier then i expected

Reaction score
come on, there were hardly any points for the mukalma, the report was waaaaay easier....
i would agree with funky brat where the translation is concerned...it was easier then i expected
Nah.......points should concern a bit of or negligible substance of reason then the Qabahatein IN THAT...so ample and copious points.....

Reaction score
uhhh, does anyone have any idea of what marks are generally required to get an A or A*?

Reaction score
Nah.......points should concern a bit of or negligible substance of reason then the Qabahatein IN THAT...so ample and copious points.....

agreed. we could write so much in mukalma.. list of problems and solutions plus we can use muhawarat as well to our advantage.. i only had problem in 2 words in translation.. rest went reallly well.

Reaction score
For me, the essay was a little hard. The word limit is so less, and then the topic, was eh...a little...weird. Kinda. The report went pretty good. And translation too. Expect that I got confused in two words.

Reaction score
So the paper was easy overall.
Lets hope paper 2 is as easy as this was :)

Reaction score
I didn't do it ;)
I went for the report cos I'm not good at writing makalmas :p
Translation was pretty easy,although i was dountful on 1 or 2 words.I did report too cuz i dont exactly know what to do in mukalma

Reaction score
KILL ME PLZ I WROTE MY URDU IN ENGLISH!!!!!!!e.g kia haal hai? WILL THEY DEDUCT MY MARKS??????!!!