• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu help!!

Reaction score
do it according to meaning. if you're stuck on a word and cannot find its translation at all, translate according to the meaning or in case of whole sentence , translate it by using the previous and next sentence to incorporate the meaning. this stills earns marks instead of not doing anything and writing the english word.
read lists of translations too as they help esp. nouns and adj.
read the whole sentence instead of pieces of it for correct order and read it more than once coming up with the translation in ur mind first then writing to avoid cutting.
hope it helps!

Reaction score
can someone tell me what exactly threshold is ... how is it calculated if at all its a calculation :p .. and what was the threshold of may june 2014

Reaction score
A threshold is the Range of marks a candidate shall get for an A/A* It's the main thing that seperates an A from an A* student depending on candidates overall grades.
I think it's just a range so I wouldn't think it would be calculated :X3:.
But I'm not quite sure about last years Urdu May/June session threshold range so I don't know :') . hope this helped though !
(y)