• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu. help?

Reaction score
So I gave my Urdu CIE and I need to confirm something.
What happens if you write below the lines in Paper 2? Is it going to be considered or not?
Please help. Everyone says they'll scan only what's on the lines and it won't be considered.

Reaction score
Anything written beyond the lines will be neglected, meand it wont be checked an like in summary even if you do summary within the lines provided, they wont be checked if you surpass 100 words, since they provide you with some extra lines in that

Reaction score
So I gave my Urdu CIE and I need to confirm something.
What happens if you write below the lines in Paper 2? Is it going to be considered or not?
Please help. Everyone says they'll scan only what's on the lines and it won't be considered.

no..they,ll scan the whole paper except examiner part and stuff on the barcodes,of course........just make sure u had a dark ink pen so they can be scanned and eligible.........I have Islamiat papers from workshops which are checked after scanning(oct/nov2012 papers)......the scanned paper is the whole paper except the examiner part......believe me and chill.hope this helped

Reaction score
also invigilators in pak.st geography paper........they tht to draw lines or simply write clearly below the lines if ur answer is more than the available space..so dont worry....my friend told me this,relieved me.