• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

{Urdu} Essay on public transport

Reaction score
AoA, anybody got any ideas , or essays on public transport.

http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Urdu - Second Language (3248)/3248_w11_qp_1.pdf

Its in this paper, and thanks alot!
__importance of public transport: one of the modes of transport that is commonly used by people and also good for those who can not drive or cannot afford to buy cars.If developed, less cars, meaning no traffic congestion and less environmental pollution.
__the conditions of public transport in your country: (you must be knowing it of course). Include some points regarding that.
__points to improve it: improve its conditions like good and comfortable seats for passengers and new engines so that less pollution.

Reaction score
AOA, anybody plz tell me some points on an urdu essay " qaumi zarai tavanai ka istamal aur tahafuz" plz tell me some points
:unsure:

Reaction score
AOA, anybody plz tell me some points on an urdu essay " qaumi zarai tavanai ka istamal aur tahafuz" plz tell me some points
:unsure:

mmmm..u must create an image of consuming and conserving agricultural resources in ur mind to write this one...
u can write the advantages of it like why its used where its most beneficial and shud be used efficiently....
u must also point out the fact that it shud not be wasted as its not abandoned in quantity..:)

Reaction score
If you need to get an outstanding essays on public transport, you can use any custom essay writing services helps, but always check the best essay writing services reviews for finding legit essay writing services since there are lots of fake services ruling on internet..so beware.. :)

Reaction score
Hey how should I start this transportation topic... And can tell me ways the grade threshold plz