• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu B!

Reaction score
pakisatan123 said:
what we had to write in darwin comprehension last ques and our views
we had to write our opinion....i wrote that he was right about evalution of man with time,,,but he was wrong that only strong could live ,,, while the evalution of monkey as man is also wrong

Reaction score
i wrote his ideas could create violence it is against islam and it can lead to many social bad ideas is my answer right

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
THANK GOD....... well what are the real meanings of bengangi ?? :p

:ROFLMAO: . . examiners should have at least used a word that at least a few knew the meaning of :p

Reaction score
pakisatan123 said:
i wrote his ideas could create violence it is against islam and it can lead to many social bad ideas is my answer right

guess thats a good answer. . . :roll:

Reaction score
its correct i think..........i think they may accept a variety of answers cuz it was ur own opinion. :)

Reaction score
^^ RYT!! they should give us marks cuz we wrote our answers with correct language,grammar and stuff. . after all we could be in favour of Darwin(very unlikely though) or against him . . :D . . no perfect answer. .

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
THANK GOD....... well what are the real meanings of bengangi ?? :p
THE REAL MENING OF BEGAANGI ARE TO SHOW LIKE HAVING NO RELATION OR CONECTION, AS BEING COLD