• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu B (Second Language) tips please?

Reaction score
now paper by paper they r getting difficult but according to me batul ali enough for the time left

Reaction score
now paper by paper they r getting difficult but according to me batul ali enough for the time left
I m not havng it , can u give me any link frm where I can stdy it , I jst wanna see the main things , as per tme

Reaction score
I'm very worried about Urdu B, can you guide more about translation? :unsure:
u should do all the passages from the last ten pastpaer... .... search on net the translation for common words like fruits... jobs... veges...numbers...birds n animals.....etc

Reaction score
are all of the words are supposed to be counted? or small words like "ka, ki kay" can be left out from the count?
bcoz if i count all words, my word count exceeds 260 words.. really confused here. :l

Reaction score
are all of the words are supposed to be counted? or small words like "ka, ki kay" can be left out from the count?
bcoz if i count all words, my word count exceeds 260 words.. really confused here. :l
no ka ki kay dont need to be counted