• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu B Help needed!!!

Reaction score
My exams are this may/june and i wanted help in urdu p1.
I normally get 11/15 in directed writing and 14/20 in the other writing. I would be grateful if someone could help me out in my writings and also in translation.
I have books of shazia islam and amir waheed qamar but i still need help.
I also had a question that do the answers of translation in marking scheme in the correct tense and order or do the sentences have to be arranged in a particular order.
Thank you.

Reaction score
My exams are this may/june and i wanted help in urdu p1.
I normally get 11/15 in directed writing and 14/20 in the other writing. I would be grateful if someone could help me out in my writings and also in translation.
I have books of shazia islam and amir waheed qamar but i still need help.
I also had a question that do the answers of translation in marking scheme in the correct tense and order or do the sentences have to be arranged in a particular order.
Thank you.

Hey mustafa!
Try sending me a small piece of writing (any) so that i could see what needs to get improvement.
for translation, try picking up sentences and then translating them. Word to word translation is not recommended. However, you should know the translations of words like east, west, colours, directions etc. Shazia islam is enough, do passages, and note down words which you feel are important and you don't know them.

Reaction score
For translation, i usually struggle with the formation of the urdu sentence.
For example how will we translate this sentence: "‘New roads are needed to bring coal
from the mines to the big factories in the area"?
Ill scan my works and then send them soon.

Reaction score
For translation, i usually struggle with the formation of the urdu sentence.
For example how will we translate this sentence: "‘New roads are needed to bring coal
from the mines to the big factories in the area"?
Ill scan my works and then send them soon.

"‘New roads are needed to bring coal from the mines to the big factories in the area"?
koelay ko kaanon se bari factorion mein lanay ke liye nae sarkon ki zarurat hai. See? That was simple!
What i did was, i read the sentence twice, i worked it out in my that are there any words i can't translate? Then i wrote the sentence in my words. My sequence is changed but that's what the sentence means!

Reaction score
A great factor of your compositions are your sentence formations/structure, as well as in translation. It can be improved if you do Urdu reading, perhaps once a week?