• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu AS Guys How did it go

Reaction score
Okay guys so mine went good hoping for an A inshAllah. But there is one question the question in which we had to choose the similar words of what they had given in the passage were 2 of the words in the same line?

Reaction score
i didn't have any 2 answers in the same line. however can u specifically quote the example over here. maybe we can see that what really was the correct answer.

Reaction score
Okay so man the similar word of izat karna..it was waqar right thts what i heard!!
i don't think so you got it right. it was 'qadar ki nigaah se dekhna', it means exactly izzat karna whereas waqar is one's pride sort of respect. moreover the question stated to write similar meaning ' fiqrays' not words, therefore the answer ought to be of more than 1 word. that's what i think.

Reaction score
i don't think so you got it right. it was 'qadar ki nigaah se dekhna', it means exactly izzat karna whereas waqar is one's pride sort of respect. moreover the question stated to write similar meaning ' fiqrays' not words, therefore the answer ought to be of more than 1 word. that's what i think.
This was for the next word not this one. Im sure of it i first wrote it but since i had some time left i check and the next qstn which dey gave made more sense with it. I asked a girl after the paper she got a distinction in urdu last year. She also wrote the same as mine. I hope im right :D

Reaction score
This was for the next word not this one. Im sure of it i first wrote it but since i had some time left i check and the next qstn which dey gave made more sense with it. I asked a girl after the paper she got a distinction in urdu last year. She also wrote the same as mine. I hope im right :D
tension na lo tha woh "qadar k inigah se dekhtay hain" bus jo hogaya woh hogaya ,,,,,, next wala issay tha "nokta e nazar"