• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

urdu and english

Reaction score
hey guys as u all know that islamiat and pk.st are done....i am deciding to give urdu and engliah in november...now i m confused that should i contact the school or the british council....help will be appreciated :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
ask you section head of school in good schools atleast the o level head comes after summer holdays to ask that who wants to appear in november exam people who want are given entries by the school......if u want to appear private then contact british council

Reaction score
Usually, your school doesn't register you if you're giving subjects early, but they might.
You could also try what Angel said.
Look here: http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan- ... -forms.htm

But, this is registration from M/J 2011, you'll have to wait until MJ/2011 session ends for registration forms to come.

Secondly, this is just a query, and sort of advice: instead of english and urdu, why don't you try giving something like commerce, statistics, or sociology? There extra subjects, plus urdu and english take a bit of time to develop cause they are skills rather than practise. Just wondering :)

Reaction score
thanx to angel of darkness and rafae...agree with you rafae these subject are about your skills and i m not gonna give extra subjects because they r of no use except increasing your grades......plus r u guys giving these subject this year??