• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu A, Help.

Reaction score
I am about to start Urdu A, please guide me how to do with it and I want to appear for it in Novemeber, can i do it by Nov?

Reaction score
I am about to start Urdu A, please guide me how to do with it and I want to appear for it in Novemeber, can i do it by Nov?
if ur going to start NOW then dont give in nov. i gave it in may/june . quite easy but frm 2015 the syllabs is changing which is even easier than the previous one. if ur getting good nd quick tutions then u can give.its abt learning.

Reaction score
if ur going to start NOW then dont give in nov. i gave it in may/june . quite easy but frm 2015 the syllabs is changing which is even easier than the previous one. if ur getting good nd quick tutions then u can give.its abt learning.

Who told you Urdu A was easy? It is definitely NOT EASY. In fact, for me at least, it was the toughest paper to prepare for and give. However, yes, the syllabus has changed. Lots of topics have been removed which makes it a tad bit easier. However, an unseen question in now included (25 marks) which requires you to write about the writing style of an unknown author after reading some nazm or ghazl he has written. So, not easy. I wouldn't advise you to give the paper so early. You can try if you want but I don't think it will help. You see, your Urdu will only get better the more you practice and this takes time. And with time, your style of writing and thinking will also mature. So it's better to give the paper a little late. Unless of course, Urdu A is Language in which case totally disregard everything I just said. (I always forget the distinction between the 2)

Reaction score
Who told you Urdu A was easy? It is definitely NOT EASY. In fact, for me at least, it was the toughest paper to prepare for and give. However, yes, the syllabus has changed. Lots of topics have been removed which makes it a tad bit easier. However, an unseen question in now included (25 marks) which requires you to write about the writing style of an unknown author after reading some nazm or ghazl he has written. So, not easy. I wouldn't advise you to give the paper so early. You can try if you want but I don't think it will help. You see, your Urdu will only get better the more you practice and this takes time. And with time, your style of writing and thinking will also mature. So it's better to give the paper a little late. Unless of course, Urdu A is Language in which case totally disregard everything I just said. (I always forget the distinction between the 2)
it seemed easy to me. differs frm person to person! but still hard work is needed

Reaction score
i want to ask that if a student by mistake does Q6 first and then Q1 by mistake in urdu A but write good appropriate and relevant answers will his grades be affected? please reply it as soon as possible.