• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

upgrade B of AS to A overall.!

Reaction score
i got B in math AS (B in P1 and C in M1)..now am giving A2 math with P3 and S1..i jus wanna know that can my B be upgraded to A overall..if yes then how much marks required in both P3 and S1..!

Reaction score
Well, it depends on your mark. If it's between 76 to 79...You would stand a chance in getting overall A provided that you get a good grade for A2. A good mark as in getting 85 and above for the A2 maths paper.

Reaction score
Go & get your percentages or individual grades checked, if you have a B in all your components or A in any one of them, you could aim for an A in your A2. & score an A overall.

Reaction score
aquariangurl said:
Go & get your percentages or individual grades checked, if you have a B in all your components or A in any one of them, you could aim for an A in your A2. & score an A overall.
and how can u get your percentages check?

Reaction score
Ask your tutor for them? My tutor got the individual marks for us...not sure about yours.