• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

University placements for Nepalese A-level graduates

Reaction score
Guyz please share here ..what u re upto ..aspecially nepalese..and if any one who has completed A-levels and has A in 4 subjects..goto alpha beta complex..naya baneshwor..and visit the sharada university office..they offered me full scholarship..on any coarse except MBBS and BDS..and others who just appeared in may/june 2011 please guys contact some senoirs and share what to do..:)

Reaction score
Scholarship for what??? ok, i jus appeared MJ 2011...and waiting for results...I am trying for MBBS here in Nepal...but I strongly suggest u, if u are gonna apply abroad..plz do not go through consultancies and all..!! just apply through the internet..!!

Reaction score
Hello binet da..................!!!!!!! Hamro bhet xtremepapers ko forum ma pani huna thalyo hainata!!!!!!! Malai chinnu bho????

Reaction score
^ "chininah hero, ko ho, pawan ho .."
I have no idea what's it, but it is cute ! =D

Reaction score
^lolz ooh i got this, he is saying dre is a new Bollywood film coming up by the name Chikoopoomoo ping pong and ding dong is having a lead role in it. hope its a hit.

they are off topic where are mods?