• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

University of Lahore

Reaction score
AOA.
I'm an A2 student, with 4A* and 2As in O Level and AS results commin by next month, AS is where I hav suffered a lot tho :confused:
okay so I read the prospectus and I saw this new field introduced in 2013, MEDICAL IMAGING DOCTOR (MID) I found it interesting but I'm in a doubt fr its scope.
and secondly any idea how far can a student with high school diploma from an American accredited School can go? I mean do universities in Lahore and Islamabad accept it equally? becuz im too much upset with my AS Level I was thinkin of switchin:unsure:
since I aint livin here at Pakistan, any help regarding MBBBS will be immensely appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't know anything about the degree but people with High School Diplomas need a really high percentage to get a good equivalence (where they convert your % to Pakistani grades; sucks, I know).

I'd still recommend going with A-Levels as you can improve your grades in A2. The rest is up to you.

Reaction score
Don't know anything about the degree but people with High School Diplomas need a really high percentage to get a good equivalence (where they convert your % to Pakistani grades; sucks, I know).

I'd still recommend going with A-Levels as you can improve your grades in A2. The rest is up to you.
Hmm okaayy, thanks alot fr ur advice :)
Jazak'Allah ^_^