• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

University Admissions

Reaction score
I have a few doubts. Someone please clear them up..

1) I was on NUST's site and they say that they require an O level equivalence certificate for admission. Can i get an Equivalence certificate if i have neither Bio or computer in my Olevel subjects ?

2) I have not given Physics in this JUNE 2010 session. I plan to give whole AS A2 next June session. Does that create a hindrance in my university application ? Does it create a problem if i dont have Physics in my AS level certificate ? :eek:

Please Reply asap

Reaction score
And if u apply through SAT, you dont need to make an equivalence or something ? Some in UNI or someone with information reply please

Reaction score
1) u need bio/ad-math/computing for equivalence.
2) ur AS certificate has no value in pakistan! so, that's no problem in ur application for nust.
3) applying through sat, u don't need equivalence. but i advise u not to rely only on sat. cuz most universities do ask for equivalence!

Reaction score
Thanks man. I gave Chem maths and accounts and got All A's Mashallah. So u apply to NUST on ur olevel equivalence rite ?? No Physics in AS wont create a problem rite cuz i plan to give AL physics next june and my school can give my expected grades if there is any probklem

Reaction score
ur fine dude! i also took admaths in o levels, nd applied to NUST on equivalence base. U just need to worry about the entry test...

Reaction score
yar wat abt me, I neither had maths, nor bio or computer in my o lvls, now wat to do???