• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ungraded in English.

Reaction score
Hello,

I have obtained my AS level results, and seeing an "ungraded" in English has shocked me. I'd say that my level in English is above average, yet my grades state otherwise. Also, it is fair to mention that my teachers have graded my past papers, and the results were never under 80%. What factors cause a paper to be marked as ungraded?

i will be re-sitting it, obviously, any tips on how to prepare for it?

Reaction score
Hello,

I have obtained my AS level results, and seeing an "ungraded" in English has shocked me. I'd say that my level in English is above average, yet my grades state otherwise. Also, it is fair to mention that my teachers have graded my past papers, and the results were never under 80%. What factors cause a paper to be marked as ungraded?

i will be re-sitting it, obviously, any tips on how to prepare for it?
Contact BC:
0800-22000
info@britishcouncil.org.pk

show you Concern

Reaction score
Contact BC:
0800-22000
info@britishcouncil.org.pk

show you Concern

I appreciate the effort, but I did not pass my exam through a BC centre.. Also, I am not from Pakistan. I'd rather not ask the heads of my examination centre, because we got off on the wrong foot during the May/June session.