• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

UKCAT 2013

Reaction score
hello,
did any one do the ukcat exam for this year .? how was it ? is it easier compared to the previous years?
i am totally frightened of the ukcat exam because everytime i get low marks and dont finish the exam in time!
if any person did it , tell us how was it plz >>>
i will 've it in less than a week ... so plz try to post all you now about tips regarding the ukcat

Reaction score
hello,
did any one do the ukcat exam for this year .? how was it ? is it easier compared to the previous years?
i am totally frightened of the ukcat exam because everytime i get low marks and dont finish the exam in time!
if any person did it , tell us how was it plz >>>
i will 've it in less than a week ... so plz try to post all you now about tips regarding the ukcat

I did it..
but no worries my friend! ;) you will do fine
Rest assured!! - NO ONE can finish the UKCAT test in time,unless god has gifted him with super mind powers.
The test has been purposely made so that candidates don't have the time to finish it.
What you need to do is to try to work out the maximum number questions that you can(correctly at least). And when you see that you have about 1 minute left ,just Stop Doing whatever you are doing and start selecting answers randomly for ALL QUESTIONS.
MAKE SURE YOU SELECT AN ANSWER FOR EVERY QUESTION!DONT LEAVE ANYTHING BLANK!!This will increase your chances in getting high scores as no marks are deducted for wrong answers
It worked for me!
For practice,I advise you to check out this link : http://www.freeexampapers.com/#UKCAT/Resources.
These practices have been of great help to me
Good luck,hope it helped
Cheers man

Reaction score
I did it..
but no worries my friend! ;) you will do fine
Rest assured!! - NO ONE can finish the UKCAT test in time,unless god has gifted him with super mind powers.
The test has been purposely made so that candidates don't have the time to finish it.
What you need to do is to try to work out the maximum number questions that you can(correctly at least). And when you see that you have about 1 minute left ,just Stop Doing whatever you are doing and start selecting answers randomly for ALL QUESTIONS.
MAKE SURE YOU SELECT AN ANSWER FOR EVERY QUESTION!DONT LEAVE ANYTHING BLANK!!This will increase your chances in getting high scores as no marks are deducted for wrong answers
It worked for me!
For practice,I advise you to check out this link : http://www.freeexampapers.com/#UKCAT/Resources.
These practices have been of great help to me
Good luck,hope it helped
Cheers man
thanks alot