• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

UET & GIK

Reaction score
Salam

Guys i wanted to know if i want to get an admission in uet or gik how many A* or As would be needed?

Reaction score
for UET U NEED 3 As at least if u wanna guarantee ur admis sion.cos they r taking 70% equivalent mrx nd 30%jxt entry test. bt for top eng lyk elektrikal nd mechanical for wich merit is high u wud need A* ALSO.
as for giki its totally based on entry test.all u need is at least 60%mrx to B elligible to apply.bt uet NT expensive nd GIKI expensive

Reaction score
Hmm so what do u think how much grades do i need in o levels and then in A levsls????

Plzz Tell.

Reaction score
Well, If u are currently studying O levels... Seriously then I advise you not to worry about these things at the moment.. Just foucs on the things at hand.. Do your O levels with cool, level head.. Keeping in mind that ur aiming for a good A level college..In A level keep ur focus on studies.. & in last year just put a lil extra effort to prepare Entry Test.. In this way u could score the required grades and prepare for the unorthodox entry test as well..

Reaction score
sallam people. i wanted to ask if i could apply to UET with AS level and IGCSE certification or would i need the complete A2 to apply? I also wanted to ask if they offer a foundation course or not. thank you in advance.

Reaction score
My cousin got admission in GIK with 2B's and a D...bt he scored well in the entry test and got admission so its highly dependent on entry tests...