• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

UBC vs Uni of Alberta

Reaction score
University of Alberta is ranked 96th, not that bad... Where are you studying currently?
I am an A level student. I have friends who got offers from both of these universities. UBC is ranked in the top 30s by qs and times whereas Alberta merely sneaked in at the bottom of top 100.

Reaction score
I am an A level student. I have friends who got offers from both of these universities. UBC is ranked in the top 30s by qs and times whereas Alberta merely sneaked in at the bottom of top 100.
But the coop at U of Alberta is larger than coop at UBC. And job opportunities are generally more in Alberta compared to BC :/.

Reaction score
But the coop at U of Alberta is larger than coop at UBC. And job opportunities are generally more in Alberta compared to BC :/.
As far as I know, employers prefer UBC graduates over that of Alberta no matter wherever you are. There is a big gap between the two universities. UBC is one of the top 3 universities in Canada.