• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Uʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ IGCSE Nᴏᴛᴇs ﹐ E﹣Bᴏᴏᴋs ᴀɴᴅ Rᴇsᴏᴜʀᴄᴇs ᴴᴰ

Reaction score
Ppl i need ur help .
I want to appear for 3 subjects in O/N session and i just don't know what to take and i REALLY must appear for 3 this session :cry: so i want to know what subjects are easiest to take as i might not be able to have any tuition in the holiday so can u help me with this from ur experience (y)
I was thinking about environmental management and ICT but that 3rd subject is bugging me and i haven't found one that is easy or short or with in my terms :p
Just please tell any subject from ur experience that seemed easy and ur opinions about the two mentioned before :LOL:

Reaction score
Ppl i need ur help .
I want to appear for 3 subjects in O/N session and i just don't know what to take and i REALLY must appear for 3 this session :cry: so i want to know what subjects are easiest to take as i might not be able to have any tuition in the holiday so can u help me with this from ur experience (y)
I was thinking about environmental management and ICT but that 3rd subject is bugging me and i haven't found one that is easy or short or with in my terms :p
Just please tell any subject from ur experience that seemed easy and ur opinions about the two mentioned before :LOL:

Reaction score
Ppl i need ur help .

Take math or chem as the 3rd subject. its very easy compared to other subjects and yes, ICT and E. Management are attractive choices and are quite scoring subjects.

Reaction score
Ppl i need ur help .
Take whatever suits you, though I find ICT, E.M. and English as a First Language quite easy :D