• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Uʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ IGCSE Nᴏᴛᴇs ﹐ E﹣Bᴏᴏᴋs ᴀɴᴅ Rᴇsᴏᴜʀᴄᴇs ᴴᴰ

Reaction score
Useful IGCSE Subject Notes [updated:19-05-2014]
Version : 2.1

IF U THINK I HELPED PLEASE CLICK LIKE(BELOW) SO THAT I UPLOAD MORE AND MORE FOR U GUYS!
>>>>UPDATE: PAPER 6 HELP<<<<
Biology Topical Papers
LEGEND:
SUBJECTS:GREY
E-Books:
PINK
ALL LINK TO RESOURCES:RED
NEW RESOUCES:GREEN
COMING SOON:--
WEB LINKS:BLUE

Note: THE TEXT IS THE LINK

IGCSE Subject CDs

Biology --Physics--Chemistry--I.C.T--Maths

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Physics

Classified Paper 1 -- Classified Paper 3 -- Physics Formula Sheet -- Physics E-Book

Chemistry

Chemistry IGSCE workbook (Online) -- IGCSE Study guide -- Revision Guide
---------------------------------------Topic-wise Past papers--------------------------------------------
Acids bases and salts -- Air and Water -- Chemical changes -- Chemical reactions -- Electricity and chemistry -- Organic chemistry -- Redox -- Reversible reactions
---------------------------------------Classified Papers--------------------------------------------------
Chemistry Classified Paper 1 -- Chemistry Classified Paper 3 -- Chemistry Notes

I.C.T

I.C.T E-book -- ICT Lounge (Online) -- Access -- Excel -- Powerpoint -- Word -- Frontpage -- I.C.T combined notes -- All theory notes summarized into flashcards --

-------------------------------------Chapter Wise Notes------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 -- Chapter 2 -- Chapter 3 -- Chapter 4 -- Chapter 5 -- Chapter 6 -- Chapter 7 -- Chapter 8

blue-animated-arrow-down.gif
LIKE PLS
125x70px-LL-a60c2a9a_thumbsuphilookdown.gif
the new update rocks

Reaction score
Update : To Users Of This Thread

Thread updated : Version 2.1
  • Colours matched with the site theme
  • Faulty links fixed
  • New Chemistry Guide Added
  • Bug issues with auto-download fixed
  • Layout changed
  • Simple layout
shoaib672002
if you're so genius by showing up so which variant do you think it will come tomorrow??

Reaction score
about variants dude :S
What variants what leaked, and let me tell u that this is a discussion and resources page so pls stop talking about stupid things cuz i am not able to understand u
pls be clear i have really no idea what u are talking about

Reaction score
What variants what leaked, and let me tell u that this is a discussion and resources page so pls stop talking about stupid things cuz i am not able to understand u
pls be clear i have really no idea what u are talking about

First of all you should reply a person with a respect !!
and if you don't understand me try to.. and really like you just comment at my post before ... so i asked you just a simple question that makes it hard for you??
so next time be respectful Sorry but really i am not talking lol i am comment or replying ;)

Reaction score
First of all you should reply a person with a respect !!
and if you don't understand me try to.. and really like you just comment at my post before ... so i asked you just a simple question that makes it hard for you??
so next time be respectful Sorry but really i am not talking lol i am comment or replying ;)
lol when u talked about leak i got angry i was mad , u see I don't tolerate paper leakage in my thread