• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Uʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ IGCSE Nᴏᴛᴇs ﹐ E﹣Bᴏᴏᴋs ᴀɴᴅ Rᴇsᴏᴜʀᴄᴇs ᴴᴰ

Reaction score
does anyone have 2013 oct/nov all variants of practicle papers. plzzzz post them asap.
Hi, Hally99 There are no variants for tho oct/nov sessions , That is only for may/jun

Attachments

• 0417_w13_ms_2.pdf
    406.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 0417_w13_ms_3.pdf
    328 KB · Views: 10
  • 0417_w13_qp_2.pdf
    133.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 0417_w13_qp_3.pdf
    124.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 0417_w13_sf_02.zip
    51.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 0417_w13_sf_03.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Reaction score
Hellow,, I signed up for igcse may\june exams and i just started studying, can i just study the syllabus or do i have to study the whole text book???????????? Plz respond quickly cause im running out of time..

Reaction score
Hellow,, I signed up for igcse may\june exams and i just started studying, can i just study the syllabus or do i have to study the whole text book???????????? Plz respond quickly cause im running out of time..
u need to finish the book atleast once to get an A atleast , as u r short of time so study the sylabuss and than mae past papers ur man focus but keep on studing frm book side by side to get proper concept of things
hope dat helps:):p

Reaction score
english oral assesmntz topics are:
1.wasting time
2.video games
3.memories
4.future
5.leadership
6.children
7.shopping and business
8.pollution
9.languages
10.keeping fit

Reaction score
AOA frnds,
can sum1 help me wid 9713/w13/qp/2 question number 19..and how to create the test table thing....
plz help me guys..m stuck wid it..nd da exam is 2moro....

Reaction score
lsn man, here is an advice to u
U MUST STUDY THE BOOK SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE CLEAR CONCEPT OF EVERY THING,BUT U CAN REFER TO THE SYLLABUS SO THAT YOU WILL NOT STUDY EXTRA TOPICS(i.e. omited topics :p) ,BUT READ THEM ONCE FOR EXTRA KNOWLEDGE AND TO SCORE A* :)

WISH U ALL GOOD LUCK :D