• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

tym management in isl p2 n 2nd lang. urdu p1 n p2......

Reaction score
SAlam! to all my brothers n sistrs ...... i really need u pplz help in managing my tym in exams cuz i m failed at evn.... i dd vry bad at geo n isl p1 nw i dnt wanna do it again in remaining papers so plz guide mw abt ths..... n must remembr me in ur prayers.

:confused:

Reaction score
in paper 2 spent not more than 15 mins on ques 1.......each part is of just 2 marks so better write according to the marks.....spent 15-17 mins on part (a) of the rest ques(2,3 n 4).......and spent about 7 mins on part (b) of each ques as it is worth of 4 marks......if u ll spent ur time like this,surely u ll complete ur paper 2-3 mins before.....i did the same in paper 1 and by the grace of God my paper was completed on time......one suggestion......dont try to be irrevelevant just write what is needed and write according to the marks.......!