• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

twilight vs harry potter

Reaction score
I was dissapointed with some of the Harry Potter movies too anyways, they had edited sooo many parts like someone above said, and added some nonsense in too. :(
Basically THEY SHOULD NOT MAKE A MOVIE IF THERE'S A STORY WRITTEN ALONG THE SAME LINES!! :(

Reaction score
maybeitwasnoone said:
I was dissapointed with some of the Harry Potter movies too anyways, they had edited sooo many parts like someone above said, and added some nonsense in too. :(
Basically THEY SHOULD NOT MAKE A MOVIE IF THERE'S A STORY WRITTEN ALONG THE SAME LINES!! :(
yea they were eddited but still.........THEY WERE PRETTY COOL!!!! 8)

Reaction score
falcon678 said:
oh nice!!!
how did u get it????
o_O
princemaazthefinal said:
Ghalya001 said:
Jxt thought it might interest all the Hp fans here....
http://www.freewebs.com/ephemerisblack/ ... sdiary.htm
Sumthing u wont find easily... :wink:
NICE!

Prince thanx...and falcon...i was searching 4 sum HP stuff thats wen i did thought it was pretty cool..!! :D
maybeitwasnoone said:
That was perhaps bcuz HP had dense stories...i reckon if the whole story of Order of pheonix was pictured it would hve been 3 movies of over 5 hrs each...! But if u dnt compare em 2 the books...they're quite nice...! :)

Reaction score
Definitely Harry Potter, because it's an original masterpiece. Twilight one the other hand; the whole love triangle is something I never got, and it's too popular of an idea in the paranormal romance genre. As for the movies, HP movies were amazing till part four, but part seven sure picked up the missing essence in part 5 and 6. As for twilight, the acting is so unreal. I really hate how Kristen Stewart is unable to portray emotions. She has the same stupid expression in almost all the scenes. I think 'The Host' is a much better example of Stephenie Meyer's writing capabilities as Twilight was such a huge disappointment.

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
Prince thanx...and falcon...i was searching 4 sum HP stuff thats wen i did thought it was pretty cool..!! :D
maybeitwasnoone said:
That was perhaps bcuz HP had dense stories...i reckon if the whole story of Order of pheonix was pictured it would hve been 3 movies of over 5 hrs each...! But if u dnt compare em 2 the books...they're quite nice...! :)

I wouldn't have minded it. :)
And maybe there's more people who wouldn't have minded it.
Though the movies are kinda dark, it keeps you on your toes.

Reaction score
maybeitwasnoone said:
Ghalya001 said:
maybeitwasnoone said:

I wouldn't have minded it. :)
And maybe there's more people who wouldn't have minded it.
Though the movies are kinda dark, it keeps you on your toes.

Yeah, but the only reason i cried on watching Sirius' death in part 5 was because I had read the scene and practically memorized it, so I could feel the emotions that they didn't portray.

Reaction score
yeah Sirius's death took no more than 30 seconds...and that's why they'll kill fred, tonks and lupin brutally...filling all the feelings...im definately gonna cry even if the scene's not supposed 2 b emotional..!

Reaction score
I know right? I even cried when dobby died. I bet I'll shed buckets of tears for Fred, Lupin and Tonks and even for poor Snape. ='(

Reaction score
Yeah i'll bring tubs anyway
i even cried while reading the novel
and was depressed 4 a whole week..!

Reaction score
u had such a deep effect!!!!i had no idea there were ppl who were deppressed by HP7 book....

Reaction score
falcon678 said:
u had such a deep effect!!!!i had no idea there were ppl who were deppressed by HP7 book....
Depressed..!
u R JOKING...I didnt eat anything the day i read HP7...bcuz i had been sooooo emotionally attached to the book...!!

Reaction score
yea um wid HP....the book and the movie are nearly the same
stephanie meyer could have done sumthing with the characters in the movie tho..she was picking gaspard ulile and emily browing for bella and edward coz she imagined them that way....but they wernt the perfect fit....the movie is kinda lame now XP it makes vampires look like wusses.....bram stoker would slaughter her!
harry potter is way coooler!

Reaction score
I do and I've read all the books too, that is until Harper Collins decided to fire her from her own series because she wanted to end the series with Damon and Elena together.