• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows, Movies, Music.

Reaction score
Series I watch/ have watched: once upon a time, hart of dixie, how I met your mother, 2 broke girls, white collar, arrow, new girl, vampire diaries, greys anatomy, nikita, chuck, rules of engagement, friends, fladh forward, house md, emily owens md, pretty little liars, mind your language, outsourced, er, secret circle, knight rider, private practice, beauty and the beast
Yah I think dats it if I remember some more ill add them ;P

Reaction score
Series I watch/ have watched: once upon a time, hart of dixie, how I met your mother, 2 broke girls, white collar, arrow, new girl, vampire diaries, greys anatomy, nikita, chuck, rules of engagement, friends, fladh forward, house md, emily owens md, pretty little liars, mind your language, outsourced, er, secret circle, knight rider, private practice, beauty and the beast
Yah I think dats it if I remember some more ill add them ;P

Awesome! Have you seen all episodes of all these?

Reaction score
But it'll be uploaded on that website Megashare on Tuesday :p
You're going to wait till sunday? o_O

I know and no lol they're probably still airing S2 in KSA soo I won't be watching it on TV...I'll watch it on the internet:)

Reaction score
[qu:pe="Nabeel.Ahmad, post: 618708, member: 60148"]Awesome! Have you seen all episodes of all these?[/quote]
Yup :p but some of them lyk secret circle got cancelled n er im still woching

Reaction score
[qu:pe="Nabeel.Ahmad, post: 618708, member: 60148"]Awesome! Have you seen all episodes of all these?
Yup :p but some of them lyk secret circle got cancelled n er im still woching[/quote]

Yeah, Loved Secret Circle!
It got canceled. :/

Reaction score
Do you watch animated movies btw? I don't watch a lot of those but some animated movies are pretty awesome :) Brave, Hotel Transylvania and Tangled for example are some great movies=)

Reaction score
Do you watch animated movies btw? I don't watch a lot of those but some animated movies are pretty awesome :) Brave, Hotel Transylvania and Tangled for example are some great movies=)

Not many :p
But i've watched a few popular ones.
I used to watch Animated tv shows too!

Reaction score
Lol i just realized I've watched S3 of the VD and 14 episodes of S4 before....so I'll start from E15 of Season 4 now:)